Pink Cherry
Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday 26 December 2012

The Promise of ALLAH

The promises of Allah


Me:Will I be protected by Allah?
Allah:Truly, Allah defends those who believe.[22:38]
Me:Will anyone ever overcome me?
Allah:And never will Allah grant to the disbelievers a way (to triumph) over the believers. [4:141]
Me:Will Allah forgive me for the bad I have done?
Allah:Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds [that] for them there is forgiveness and great reward. [5:9]
Me:Will I have peace and security?
Allah:They who believe and do not mix their belief with injustice - those will have security, and they are [rightly] guided. [6:82]
Me:Will my ending be good?
Allah:For those who believe and work righteousness, is (every) blessedness, and a beautiful place of (final) return. [13:29]
Me:Will I be protected against the devil?
Allah:No authority has he (i.e. Shaitaan) over those who believe and put their trust in their Lord. [16:99]
Me:Will people love me as a Muslim?
Allah:Verily, those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, the Most Gracious will bestow love for them.[19:96]
Me:Will Allah be my friend?
Allah:And Allah is the Wali (Protector and Helper) of the believers. [3:68]
Me:Will Allah be with me?
Allah:For verily Allah is with those who believe! [8:19]
Me:Will I have a good life?
Allah:Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do. [16:97]


No comments:

Post a Comment